BMH Medical Journal Indexed in:
BMH Medical Journal Listed at:
- WHO HINARI Network
Open Access Journal with no author charges for publication
BMH Medical Journal is the official academic publication of Baby Memorial Hospital Ltd. Though the journal was initiated as a medium for publication for its faculty, fellows and residents, within one year of its publication, it has gained wide international readership. We now have submissions from Asia, Europe and North America. Our editorial board has also been expanded to include prestigious faculty from these three continents. We are on the look out for further expanding our author base to other continents.
BMH Medical Journal accepts manuscripts on all aspects of modern medicine. Journal considers research articles, case reports, review articles, editorials, images and letters to the editor for publication. Only original work which has not been published elsewhere will be considered. We strongly discourage duplicate and redundant publication.
BMH Medical Journal has been listed in the library catalogues of various universities and hospitals world wide (through DOAJ):
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Library
- The Royal Children's Hospital Library
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Library
- University of Saskatchewan Library, Canada
- Harvard Library
- Vanderbilt University
- State Library of New South Wales
- Universite De Strasbourg
- Concordia University Library, Montreal, Canada
- Universisty of Toronto Library
- The University of New South Wales
- University Of Wolverhampton
- Geneva Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- University Of Cincinnati
- South University
Early Online is a new feature added to BMH Medical Journal in that articles ready for publication are published online as soon as they are ready, but not yet part of a complete issue. These are "Pre-Publication" articles which will become part of future issues. Regular volume and page numbers for citation and pdf versions will be added only at that time.
Click here to access the Current Issue.
Table of Contents
|First degree pacemaker exit block||HTML|